Enterprise Risk Management and Culture
We help clients design and implement integrated risk management solutions and bring a risk-reward perspective to strategic decision-making and day-to-day operations.
Risk ownership and strategy
Companies should choose consciously what types and levels of risk to take and what to avoid and mitigate (“risk ownership”). We help clients gauge their unique strategic, financial, and operational circumstances (“risk-bearing capacity”) in order to ensure that their risk choices are aligned with their strategy and with their financial and operational risk-taking capabilities (“risk strategy and risk appetite”) so that they can optimize the risk-return trade-off.
Risk Data & Digitization
We support financial institutions, including some of the largest banks, in their risk digitization transformations by helping them turn digital opportunities into business impact through three pillars:
- Process digitization and analytics. We work with clients to prioritize and implement digitization opportunities across the landscape of risk types and risk activities.
- Data and reporting. We help clients define their strategic approach to data for risk and financial management, layout their implementation road maps in line with regulatory, business, and risk management requirements, and then rapidly implement these recommendations.
- Risk infrastructure and architecture. We help clients define and implement the target states for their risk infrastructure and architecture.
Digital networks and assets are more valuable and prolific than ever—and threats to digital ecosystems are multiplying. Boards, business leaders, and investors increasingly see cybersecurity as a strategic business risk with enormous financial, reputational, and regulatory implications.
- Digital security transformation – We help transform security programs to enable and derisk digital-business strategies.
- Crisis preparedness and response – We help build capabilities to prepare for and respond to cybersecurity incidents and breaches across business functions, geographies, and vendor ecosystems.
- Navigation of cybersecurity markets – We help those who create, scale, and trade on cybersecurity capabilities create value in a competitive market